The first thing you’ll notice about Troyes is the magnificent architecture. The half-timbered buildings, typical of the 16th century, are in every street and lane.
But there are so many other things to see. Troyes, a major attraction in the Champagne-Ardennes region, is the perfect destination for a short stay, and only a little over an hour, by train, from Paris.
The Mini-Tripster Guide to Troyes features:
- guided walks through the major sites, and some not-so-well known places you’ll love
- the superb Cathedral of St Peter and Paul, and other magnificent churches and abbeys
- Museums and Arts Complexes
- the Library and Media Centre
- suggestions for where to stay, eat, and shop
The Guide will be available soon. Contact us now to order your copy.